Re: Mutli-threading and performance of ODBC

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Mutli-threading and performance of ODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

It's not in unixODBC, it's in psqlODBC (and the above should have read
7.1).

From:
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/psqlodbc/cvs/co.php/psqlodbc/connect
ion.c?r=1.67

    /* KSQO (not applicable to 7.1+ - DJP 21/06/2002) */
    if (ci->drivers.ksqo && PG_VERSION_LT(self, 7.1))
    {
        result = PGAPI_ExecDirect(hstmt, "set ksqo to 'ON'",
SQL_NTS);
        if ((result != SQL_SUCCESS) && (result !=
SQL_SUCCESS_WITH_INFO))
            status = FALSE;

        mylog("%s: result %d, status %d from set ksqo\n", func,
result, status);

    }

It's in tip as well...

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: Mutli-threading and performance of ODBC
Сообщение: Re: Mutli-threading and performance of ODBC