Re: Feeds Integration

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Feeds Integration
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Well I don't remember the administrator thing, but yes, my recollection
is that we had shelved the idea due to the difficulty in migrating
people from one platform to the other.

> However, a number of things have come up in the last few
> months to make the use of a better collaboration tool more
> compelling -- enough so that I'm
> willing to put some work behind it.

What's come up recently? I don't remember seeing anything.

Still, perhaps it would be worth asking the project owners what they
would like to do? As admin for a few myself I would vote against a move.
At least one of them would require significant work on my part to
migrate.

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: