Re: FW: Message for: dpage

От Dave Page
Тема Re: FW: Message for: dpage
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

I did.

How did you use msizap? It should be something like:

msizap T {BD868C41-BB9B-4AA7-A3F1-DB1FA1A02610}

Which works perfectly here. If you have a very old version, it is vaguely possible that there is a different product
codeon your machine. Also in the SDK is a program called msispy. Run this (you have to install it first), then select
'ViewInstalled Products' from the file menu. It takes a minute or 2, but when you get the treeview up, right click and
selectProperties on the offending installation. You can copy/paste the correct product code from there.

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: Fastest way to read tuples
Сообщение: Re: Fastest way to read tuples