Re: Foreign key wierdness

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Foreign key wierdness
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

I'd never have guessed that one, despite noting that particular change
in the code some time ago. Oh well...

Anyway, that was changed in pgAdmin because I got a couple of complaints
about it's use of int4 for migrated serial/autonumber columns. One user
was migrating some *very* large numbers from a SQL Server.

From what Tom has said in his reponse, I think the answer for you Didier
is to remap your integer columns to int8 instead of int4 and see what
happens. When I get a couple of minutes I will look at putting a Serials
as... Option in the type map.

Regards, Dave.