Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

That will be going live RSN as the first part of a re-org.

> Is this list the appropriate place to discuss the websites?
> or should I
> take it to -advocacy? My impression here is that the two sites are
> maintained separately and the people involved haven't interacted very
> much. Is that accurate or no?

There are 2 groups of people -advocacy and the web developers. I have
suggested to Marc that we need liason between the 2 groups, and better
definition of who does what. FYI, -advocacy is an open list (afaik) and
www is a closed group consisting of a few of us who actually do the work
on the sites. There is a little overlap.

Regards, Dave.