Re: Questions & suggestions

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Questions & suggestions
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Jack

That's unlikely to happen I'm afraid. We're actively developing pgAdmin
III now, and in there, the treeview node *is* the object so it can't be
deleted but not removed.

> Sometimes, when first connect to server, the form doesn't
> show all the information, only users and groups. I could be a
> bug of this version.

Odd, can you supply a screen dump and full debug logfiles of this
occuring?

> As my understanding, postgres doesn't support "schema". But
> why pgAdmin has the schema? Is there any information about
> it? Thank you very much!

The version of pgAdmin you have is geared towards PostgreSQL 7.3, but to
maintian backwards compatibility it was necessary to introduce the dummy
public schema. PostgreSQL 7.3 (currently at beta 3) does support
schemas.

Regards, Dave.