Re: Request for supported platforms

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Request for supported platforms
Дата
Re: Request for supported platforms  (Jason Tishler <jason@tishler.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers

I've been meaning to ask this for a while - what exactly is a WAG? :-)

> 1. Cygwin bison needs to be upgraded from 1.35 to 1.75 (i.e.,
> 1.50+) to process src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/preproc.y
> successfully.  I will post to the Cygwin mailing list asking
> the maintainer for this upgrade.

OK. This shouldn't stop a release though I assume, only a build from
CVS.

> 2. The following fseeko/ftello ifdef in src/include/pg_config.h.in:
>
>     #ifndef HAVE_FSEEKO
>     #define fseeko(a, b, c) fseek((a), (b), (c))
>     #define ftello(a) ftell((a))
>     #endif
>
> conflicts with the following Cygwin /usr/include/stdio.h entries:
>
>     int _EXFUN(fseeko, (FILE *, off_t, int));
>     off_t   _EXFUN(ftello, ( FILE *));
>
> Unfortunately, I'm not sure what is the best way to solve
> this one yet. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Yes, I'm seeing errors with this on my updated Cygwin very early in the
build. I did think it was my hacked about installation, but I guess not!

Unfortunately though, I don't know the answer either, but I guess the
change was in Cygwin as I didn't see it before you asked me to upgrade.

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: Request for supported platforms
Сообщение: Re: Request for supported platforms