Re: SQL Server to Postgres Migration

От Dave Page
Тема Re: SQL Server to Postgres Migration
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Umm, pgAdmin does it through ADO :-)

Seriously though, pgAdmin doesn't edit the data in memo fields in any
way, other than to replace \ with \\ and ' with '' just to ensure that a
valid SQL query is generated (it does fiddle with dates, times and
booleans, just to iron out any regional formatting quirks). The data is
selected from the source database into an ADO recordset, which is
iterated through, generating an INSERT query for each record which is
then executed using ADO again.

What can't you edit the data with?

Regards, Dave.