Re: OLE DB driver

От Dave Page
Тема Re: OLE DB driver
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Seems unlikely - libpq is the definitive implementation of the protocol.

> I did some of that, and did some ODBC hacking too (very
> little). The fact that ODBC uses it's own protocol
> implementation, I think, is a mistake.

Yes, it would be easier if that were not the case - unfortunately that
decision was made many years ago -
http://pluto.iis.nsk.su/postgres95/postgres95.ODBC/

Regards, Dave.

От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: Permissions and PGSQL
От: Claudio Natoli
Сообщение: LWLock/ShmemIndex startup question