Re: [webmaster] website doc search is extremely SLOW

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [webmaster] website doc search is extremely SLOW
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Huh? I don't read -general so have missed most of this. We just finished
merging the search databases because you wanted one single one - you
want them seperated again? What happened about the database monitoring
you were doing? I think we're better off figuring out why things are
slow than simply splitting the databases again (as a first solution we
can add a tag to mark the achives (and other site) entries and then add
a partial index on that tag to logically split them).

Regards Dave.