Re: what is the URL to Download pgMigration.dll ?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: what is the URL to Download pgMigration.dll ?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

You can download pgMigration.dll from http://pgadmin.postgresql.org/pgadmin2/downloads/

Regards, Dave.

From: Kumaravel Annamalai [mailto:kumaravelan88@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: 04 December 2003 14:47
To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] what is the URL to Download pgMigration.dll ?

Hai , I am working on Postgres database.I want to import data from SQL
Server 2000 database.I have gone through the help in PGADMIN.It is
required to download zip file which contains pgMigration.dll.
Can you please tell me the URL for that?.

Thanks & regards,
A.Kumaravel.

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online. Post your profile.