Re: gforge

От Dave Page
Тема Re: gforge
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On the plus side we have various developments in there that *we* want
that we might not get in another package.

A few thoughts:

- What are you going to do about existing projects? Force them to move
or end up with 2 projeect sites. Bear in mind that some of the more
important ones (libpqxx, npgsql etc.) may not want to move.

- Are we going to advertise both on the main site? Seems like it would
be pretty confusing to me.

- gforge.postgresql.org/gborg.postgresql.org are confusingly similar.

- If ppl move site, then there will be potentially massive migration of
user lists to handle.

Regards, Dave.