Re: Site designs, upgrades, and Konqueror

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Site designs, upgrades, and Konqueror
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Hub.org handle the backups (at least I hope they do!). As I said to
Robert, the dump is v.large as it also contains the search engine data.

I'll see if I can do a cut down dump for testing purposes sometime.

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: