Re: Page contents

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Page contents
Дата
Список pgsql-www

As have been the last few versions of Outlook (proper, dunno about
Express). To get round that protection you have to do some non-trivial
registry hacking and even then you still get warnings when you try to
open things.

Whilst there are undoubtedly vulnerabilities in Outlook, as most other
apps, I think it's unfair to blame a product just because it has a
better class of idiot in it's userbase - especially when it's their
actions that cause 99.9% of the problems.

Anyhoo, this is waaaaay off-topic for here. I'm not overly interested,
but if anyone feels compelled to keep discussing this, feel free to
email me off-list :-)

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Release cycle length
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Release cycle length