Re: Error 1931

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Error 1931
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Can you provide full debug error logs please? (check the log levels under Tools -> Options).

The install error is normally the help system that doesn't get updated if you are running SP2 or 3 - it can be safely ignored.

Regards, Dave.
-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Swinney [mailto:pswinney@accesswave.ca]
Sent: 27 September 2002 20:24
To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] Error 1931

Hello:

I recently install PGAdmin 1.2 Build 0 on Windows 2000 Advanced Server. During the install process an error occur telling me That a certain ocx could not be modified in the system directory and that the program may not run properly unless I upgrade my OS. The program starts up fine but when I attempt to connect to a PG db on my network PGAdmin gives me an ERROR 1931.

 What can I do to correct this and connect?

Phil