Re: PgMigration Plugin

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PgMigration Plugin
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

It does say on the next line. Here is the full file:

pgAdmin II Migration Wizard
---------------------------

The pgAdmin II Migration Wizard is a Plugin that allows the user to
migrate tables, indexes,
foreign keys and data from an ODBC datasource or a Microsoft Access .mdb
file. The code for
this plugin is based on the original pgAdmin Migration Wizard which was
released under the
GNU General Public Licence (see the included LICENCE.txt file) and for
this reason is not
distributed with pgAdmin II.

Pre-requisites
--------------

1) pgAdmin
2) PostgreSQL
3) MDAC 2.6 or higher (http://www.microsoft.com/data)
4) Jet 4.0 SP3 or higher (http://www.microsoft.com/data)

Installation
------------

1) Unzip pgMigration.dll from the distribution archive into the pgAdmin
II plugins folder.
   Normally this is C:\Program Files\pgAdmin2\Plugins\

2) Click Start -> Run

3) In the Open: textbox, enter the following command:

   regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\pgAdmin2\Plugins\pgMigration.dll"

   You may need to alter the path to the dll file on your system.

4) Click OK, and you should see a message box indicating success. The
Migration Wizard
   should now appear on the Plugins menu in pgAdmin when you next start
it, and connect to
   a server

NOTE: The Migration Wizard and pgAdmin II are a matched set of files -
if you upgrade pgAdmin,
      you should also upgrade the Migration Wizard.

Please email any queries or bug reports to the pgAdmin Support Mailing
List
(pgadmin-support@postgresql.org).

Regards Dave.