Re: [pgsql]Bug

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgsql]Bug
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

pgAdmin will let you edit the default value, provided the version of
PostgreSQL you're running supports doing so. Just right-click the column
in the treeview (NOT in the Table Properties dialogue) and edit away.
Newer versions of PostgreSQL allow more editting of properties, so I've
been adding these to the dev versions of pgAdmin.

Regards, Dave.