Re: Unable to Connect

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Unable to Connect
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hi,

This error has been seen in the past when installation of some software
has corrupted your MDAC installation. Please try re-installing the
latest version from www.microsoft.com/data.

Regards, Dave

От: Ludwig Lim
Сообщение: Connection Error
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: can pgadmin prompt you for data to enter into query / exporter for Openoffice