Re: [webmaster] Fw: Re: Fwd: Mirroring PostgreSQL.orgin Israel]

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [webmaster] Fw: Re: Fwd: Mirroring PostgreSQL.orgin Israel]
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Hi Aric,

I've been trying to figure out why the system hasn't activated your
mirror yet, and so far have drawn a blank. In a nutshell, the code looks
at the last time one of your rsync servers synced, and if it's within 48
hours, displays your mirror. It figures out when you rsync'd by parsing
the rsync logs and updating the timestamp appropriately. In this case
though, neither it or I have been able to find any activity from your
mirrors:

svr1# grep 192.115.107.99 rsync.0
svr1# grep 192.115.107.100 rsync.0
svr1# grep nsa.co.il rsync.0

I've done that over the last 3 days worth of logs and found nothing. Is
it possible that rsync might have logged you servers against a different
hostname?

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: