Re: [webmaster] Fw: Re: Fwd: Mirroring PostgreSQL.orgin Israel]

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [webmaster] Fw: Re: Fwd: Mirroring PostgreSQL.orgin Israel]
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Hi Robert,

Dunno why it's not showing (we do have a flag btw). There is only a www
site, but it's listing as never having rsync'd. This is normally caused
by rsync resolving the IP address of the rsync client and trying to
update the database with that rather than the IP address, but this
shouldn't be the case here because those Ips have no rdns.

Aric, have you fully rsync'd yet (I'm sure you did say already I just
can't find your email)?

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: