Re: problem installing pgAdmin 3 on red hat 7.3

От Dave Page
Тема Re: problem installing pgAdmin 3 on red hat 7.3
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Ivan,

I'm not sure why it is not finding it. Perhaps the configure.log file
that is created will shed some light on the problem.

Adam; do you have any ideas?

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: problem installing pgAdmin 3 on red hat 7.3
Сообщение: Re: problem installing pgAdmin 3 on red hat 7.3