Re: Web acces to pgAdminIII?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Web acces to pgAdminIII?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Dennis,

pgAdmin II supports Windows systems only. pgAdmin III will run on Windows 200/XP/2003, Linux, FreeBSD and probably other systems with minor work.I suspect you are thinking of phpPgAdmin which is a web based product. That can be found at http://phppgadmin.sourceforge.net.

Regards, Dave.
-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis [mailto:dhosh@gaslightmedia.com]
Sent: 09 September 2003 04:14
To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] Web acces to pgAdminIII?

Hello …

Sorry to bother .. I've used an older versin of pgAdmin, that allowed web browser access to it's functions.
Does Version II only support X-windows interface under Red Hat 9, or can I access it via a browser?

I've not found references to it yet on the pgAdminIII page ..

Thanks for your time,

Dennis Hoshield

Obvious pgAdmin newbie