FW: Bug Report

От Dave Page
Тема FW: Bug Report
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Forwarded to list...
-----Original Message-----
From: Ali AYEN [mailto:a2@aliayen.com]
Sent: 07 August 2003 12:19
To: dpage@pgadmin.org
Subject: Bug Report

Hello Dave,

I am using PgAdmin III now. I started to use it today and I found a bug. I just looked at known bugs it is not in.

I am using Windows Server 2003. My PgSQL server is on my local network, a Redhat 9.0 with PgSQL 7.3.2.

The problem description is:

I connect my server with password. Select my database, right click, Properties,

In security tab, when I try to right click on any item, I get following error:

---------------------------

pgAdmin3.exe - Application Error

---------------------------

The instruction at "0x004928c6" referenced memory at "0x00000130". The memory could not be "read".

Click on OK to terminate the program

Click on CANCEL to debug the program

OK   Cancel

Thank you for this program, I would be looking over.

Ali AYEN [ _AA_ ]

Erciyes Universitesi Bilgisayar Muhendisligi

a2@aliayen.com / http://www.aliayen.com