Re: pgAdmin III - SECURE DEFINER instead of SECURITY DEFINER

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin III - SECURE DEFINER instead of SECURITY DEFINER
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Thanks, fixed in CVS.

Regards, Dave.
-----Original Message-----
From: Donald Fraser [mailto:demolish@cwgsy.net]
Sent: 17 July 2003 11:41
To: [pgADMIN]
Subject: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin III - SECURE DEFINER instead of SECURITY DEFINER

pgAdmin III July 16th build.

When I try to edit a function via the properties dialog and I have the "Secure definer" check box item selected on the first tab-page I get errors like:
ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "SECURE" at character 364
Looking at the log file it is appending the text "SECURE DEFINER" instead of "
SECURITY DEFINER".

Regards
Donald Fraser.