Re: BUG: pgAdmin III - file bugreport.html does not exist

От Dave Page
Тема Re: BUG: pgAdmin III - file bugreport.html does not exist
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Thanks. I actually fixed that last night, but I think the whole help
system needs a redesign anyway to make it cleverer at finding files.
I'll hopefully do something on that tomorrow.

> Please note also different slashes (\ and /) in file path.

Doesn't actually matter as wxWindows allows us to use them
interchangably. It's not too tidy though...

Regards, Dave.