Re: Error Message

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Error Message
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

-----Original Message-----
From: narkeassocia@sancharnet.in [mailto:narkeassocia@sancharnet.in]
Sent: 11 July 2003 10:11
To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] Error Message

-- Error Information --

Number: -2147467259
Routine: pgAdmin II:frmTable.cmdOK_Click

Insert your comment: When I tried to import a column for an existing table into a new table
using "Import" buttom on  "Column" page of "Create Table" dialog box.

Hi,

I cannot reproduce this - can you do so with debugging set to Full Debug (under Tools -> Options) and email the resulting logfile please?

Thanks, Dave.