Re: CVS server ?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: CVS server ?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

This is a little off topic for this list (pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org is a
better place for Access help), but iirc, Access only examines the table
structure when you initially link it - from that point on it's assumes
to stay the same. Therefore after you change a table you must relink it.

Regards, Dave.