Re: Email + attachments

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Email + attachments
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
There's nothing in the queue - can you send it again please and CC it directly to me as well?

Thanks, Dave.
-----Original Message-----
From: Donald Fraser [mailto:demolish@cwgsy.net]
Sent: 01 July 2003 10:16
To: [pgADMIN]
Subject: [pgadmin-support] Email + attachments

I sent an email on 20th June to this mailing list with an attachment. This was a follow-up email with a log file as the attachment and as I was away for a week I didn't take much notice to whether it got posted or not. Yesterday I re-sent the email with an attachment and today I still cannot see it posted anywhere. I searched the archives today and can see no evidence of the one I posted on 20th June or yesterday on the 30th June.

Is there a problem with emails + attachments?

Regards
Donald Fraser.

Ps. The attachment was the log for pgAdmin III to help locate some bugs that I discovered.