Re: First version of Turkish Language file

От Dave Page
Тема Re: First version of Turkish Language file
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Hi Devrim,

I found the CVS, but nothing other than PostgreSQL files in there.

Can you zip and email it please?

> Could you please build an rpm  with Turkish support? I'd like
> to test some
> of the translations; I'm not sure whether I've done something
> wrong in
> some scripts.

As soon as it's in CVS we'll add it to the various builds. I beleive you
should be able to test it yourself though, by adding the appropriate
ui/tr_TR/pgadmin3.mo file under an existing installtion of pgAdmin. The
just select the language under File -> Options

Regards, Dave.