Re: pga2: fix and add

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pga2: fix and add
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

-----Original Message-----
From: frank_lupo [mailto:frank_lupo@email.it]
Sent: 23 June 2003 16:01
To: Dave Page
Cc: pgadmin-hackers
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pga2: fix and add

Hi Dave,

> Can I have the fixes only please - we're in beta so no new code right now.
Ok, but I have new code to add.

> I was also going to email you to suggest a Beta 2 release.
Yes, good idea.

> I also want to avoid pga2 & pga3 releasing together. Any objections?
No .
I must suspend the development the pgadmin2?

No, you can work in a private copy, but no new features may be added to the CVS during beta, only bug fixes (this is called Feature Freeze). If you can get me a patch with those latest fixes in it, I'll roll beta 2 a soon as I can, then hopefully we can release the final version so you can start adding new features again.

Regards, Dave.