Re: PostgreSQL service manager

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PostgreSQL service manager
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Hi Darko,

Thanks for the offer! Certainly I think we would like to see your code
and integrate it if possible, though it will not be included in our
first release I doubt as we are just entering feature freeze.

On the *nix side of things incidently, I think most of the PostgreSQL
scripts have now been rewritten in C. This probably includes pg_ctl
which may provide a starting point for your code.

Regards, Dave.