Re: [GENERAL] graphical sql-query builder

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [GENERAL] graphical sql-query builder
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Hi Marc,

The missing file is a Microsoft dbug library that's obviously not on
your system. I can send it to you off-list if you like, but we may then
find there are more required. Do you mind a few emails and files going
back and forth until we figure out exactly what's required on a
non-development system? Once we know that, we can add them to the Win32
snapshots for others.

Regards, Dave.