Re: FUD!! ODBC will not be supported by Microsoft in the future

От Dave Page
Тема Re: FUD!! ODBC will not be supported by Microsoft in the future
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Well I am, on 50+ systems and haven't had any major issues since Byron
busted a gut fixing things back around 1997/1998.

pgAdmin II seems to use it just fine as well...

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: FUD!! ODBC will not be supported by Microsoft in the future
Сообщение: Re: FUD!! ODBC will not be supported by Microsoft in the future