Re: pgAdmin3 on Linux

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin3 on Linux
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Richard,

Hmm, there's a typo there that I've just committed a fix for. That error
should read:

configure: error: you need to install the xrc package from
wxWindows/contrib/src/xrc

Anyway, it checks for the styled text control first, so presumably found
that. Did you definately run 'make install' in the
wxWindows/contrib/src/xrc directory? If so, did it appear to run
correctly and install ${WX_HOME}/include/wx/xrc/xml.h?

BTW, are you using our patched version of wxWindows? I ask because I
have seen some CVS versions in which xrc failed to build - ours should
be OK though.

> it looks like the install is not working, is this because I need to
> replace @DESTDIR@ in the Makefiles with something? if so what?

You shouldn't need to modify the Makefiles.

Regards, Dave.