Re: pgAggregate problem any function

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAggregate problem any function
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

We looked at this in pga2 (and I think Frank did implement something in
the end). The problem is that there is a huge list of reserved words
that need checking
(http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.3/static/sql-keywords-appendix.html),
90% of which noone is ever likely to name a type or domain after. Is it
worth the overhead of searching the list in every call to qtIdent?

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: pgAggregate problem any function
Сообщение: Re: pgAggregate problem any function