Re: Some remarks to pgadmin III

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Some remarks to pgadmin III
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

You said you were going to change the shortcut keys from those known by
probably the vast majority of computer users in the world - on Windows,
KDE and other system - (and certainly the vast majority of pgAdmin
users) to a standard used by an editor rarely used on the most popular
PC OS, and either loved _or_ hated by those that use it on other OSen.

> Emacs is the first and best editor ever,
> I've been using it since 1983
> on the Atari ST. Let's evangelize the world! We now have PostgreSQL,
> PostgrEMACS is the future.

Yuh.

/D