Re: Error Message

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Error Message
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hi,

The error itself is coming from PostgreSQL rather than pgAdmin. It's
possible that pgAdmin is incorrectly sending a Unicode character (it
doesn't support Unicode) which is tripping it up. Whatever the case,
there is unlikely to be anything we can do in pgAdmin to fix the
problem.

I can suggest a couple of things though - firstly, you might try a
snapshot release of pgAdmin III from http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/.
pgAdmin III has a much better SQL tool with full Unicode support.

Alternatvely, you might try running your script in psql.

Regards, Dave.