Re: pgadmin3 on FreeBSD4.8

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgadmin3 on FreeBSD4.8
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

:-(. Is that just because of the older version of FreeBSD?

Do you have a test database you can email me that I can play with
please?

> BTW.
> Attached patch is necessary with this environment.
> But, Is it likely to be unnecessary with FreeBSD5.1?

I don't think so - it compiles and runs OK on 5.1 with tweaks to
configure. Is there anything defined that we could use easily to detect
FreeBSD 4 or 5?

Regards, Dave.