Re: Localisation strings

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Localisation strings
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Ahh, the QB. Please feel free to tweak these to something you are happy
with.

> 2) src/ui/dlgProperty.cpp:89 src/ui/dlgProperty.cpp:91
> msgid ""
> ": Notebook not found.\n"
> "Prepare to crash!"
> msgstr ""
>
> What is a notebook?

A tabset. Actually I like this kind of error - it's nice to stick one
really humorous one in just to give ppl a chuckle. The trick is to put
it somewhere where it will get a laugh rather than get sworn at.

> 3) pgadmin3.pot file contains a deprecated string:
> Count rows if estiated less than (typo)

I fixed that typo on Windows a few days back but forgot the pot file. Do
I need to manually edit it, or regenerate it on a unix box?

Regards, Dave.