Re: Snapshots downloads + patch

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Snapshots downloads + patch
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

OK, just looked at this and it definately conflicts with changes that I
made this morning (which use ${LIBPQ_HOME} to locate libpq.a).

By the looks of it, SUSE include the extra /pgsql in the path for the
include files. Do they do the same for the libs? Perhaps we should allow
--with-pgsql-include to override the directory derived from
--with-pgsql, but leave that option there.

Adam, what do you think?

Regards, Dave.