Re: pgAdmin3 maturing...

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin3 maturing...
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Excellent work Andreas, thanks. You're putting my feeble efforts over
the last few months well and truly to shame!!

Seriously, your efforts are appreciated by myself and many other people
I'm sure. Without them, pgAdmin III would certainly be nowhere near as
complete as it is, particularly given my other commitments at present.

Regards, Dave.