Re: pgAdmin III (Was: Request for supported platforms)

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin III (Was: Request for supported platforms)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

wxWindows. The CVS is online if anyone is interested in taking a peek -
it's at http://cvs.pgadmin.org/. The code is in the pgadmin3 module.

Please bear in mind though, that Mark & I have only been using C++ for
about a month (though things are coming along very quickly), so there
may be some nasties in our code. Any constructive comments from any of
the -hackers would be more than welcome.

Regards, Dave.