Re: why does plperl cache functions using just a bool for is_trigger

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: why does plperl cache functions using just a bool for is_trigger
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Nov 4, 2010, at 4:20 AM, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> On ons, 2010-11-03 at 14:15 -0700, David E. Wheeler wrote:
>> /me wants a global $dbh that mimics the DBI interface but just uses
>> SPI under the hood. Not volunteering, either…
>
> Already exists: DBD::PgSPI.  Probably needs lots of updating through.

Funny I never noticed that before. I couldn't get it to build, of course. And it looks a bit heavy, relying on DBD::Pg.
Seemslike it'd be easier to write something that just uses SPI and emulates the DBI interface, IMHO.

Best,

David