[OT] Re: MySQL development MUST immdediately cease - Due to GlobalEconomic condition..

От Serguei Mokhov
Тема [OT] Re: MySQL development MUST immdediately cease - Due to GlobalEconomic condition..
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
----- Original Message -----
From: peace_flower <alavoor@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2001 9:19 PM
Subject: [HACKERS] MySQL development MUST immdediately cease - Due to GlobalEconomic condition..

Dear Peace Flower,

Would you mind me asking a question? Why do you post this
kind of stuff here? Just to make everyone smile in here?
Well, if so it's good thing when everyone smiles, but
a joke repeated more than once is, I'm sorry, stupidity.
If you're trying to promote PostgreSQL, then it's not
quite right place to promote it. If bring down MySQL is
your intention, it's not the right place either. You seem to have
good pursuing and promotional writing skills, so why don't
you employ them in some article and post it somewhere in the news?
Then you can post a link here to the article if it gets published,
and you will get adequate critics from various sources. Maybe you
will get paid even. Just think of it.

Peaceful and flowerful regards,
Serguei

PS: I'm sorry for the off-topic post.