Re: REINDEX INDEX results in a crash for an index of pg_class since 9.6

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: REINDEX INDEX results in a crash for an index of pg_class since 9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On May 5, 2019 8:56:58 PM PDT, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> writes:
>> On 2019-05-04 11:04:07 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>>> I don't think we discussed exactly what "come out" means.  My
>thought is
>>> to leave the test scripts in place (so they can be invoked manually
>with
>>> EXTRA_TESTS) but remove them from the schedule files.
>
>> Yea, that sounds sensible. I'll do so by tonight if you don't beat me
>> it.
>
>On this coast, "tonight" is running into "tomorrow" ... you planning
>to do that soon?

I'd planned to finish cooking and eating, and then doing it. Seems like that'd be plenty early?

Andres

Сообщение: Re: REINDEX INDEX results in a crash for an index of pg_class since 9.6
Сообщение: Re: REINDEX INDEX results in a crash for an index of pg_class since 9.6