Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)

От Marc-Olaf Jaschke
Тема Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thanks for the quick bug fix!

I've seen that a wiki page on the subject has been created. Maybe it is =
useful to explicitly mention, that 9.5.1 performance can be partly =
maintained, by changing the collation of text columns to "C", when there =
is no need for special collation handling.

Best regards,
Marc-Olaf Jaschke