Re: the installation of pgadmin4 makes me weep in frustration

От Steve Atkins
Тема Re: the installation of pgadmin4 makes me weep in frustration
Дата
Re: the installation of pgadmin4 makes me weep in frustration  (Ravi Krishna <srkrishna@fastmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general

> On Jan 14, 2019, at 7:58 AM, robert <robert@redo2oo.ch> wrote:
>
> Hi There
>

> first, thanks a lot for the great an beautiful software we get from PostgreSQL and all people around it.
>
> But I wonder how it comes, that installing pgadmin4 is so incredibly hard?
>
> And no documentation.
>
> I would like to install pgadmin4 to my ubuntu 18.1 laptop.
>
> Where do I find doku on how to install pgadmin4. Preferably I would like to install it using pip?

pgadmin 4 is nothing to do with the PostgreSQL project itself, it's just a third party client.

There are many other third-party clients listed here - https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Clients -
most of them probably better than pgadmin4.

Cheers,
  Steve