Re: Can I catch sentences in SQL using triggers?

От Manuel García
Тема Re: Can I catch sentences in SQL using triggers?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ok. Richard, that is that I need to do, I need to create a log table with
all the information that is changed on every row that was update, delete or
insert, additionally I must be record the user that do that. At this point I
don't have troubles I can do that, but I need to get the full sentence
because I want to use that to update other database but only apply the last
changes, in the case of insert of course doesn't exist problem but in the
case of dalete and update yes. That is because I need to catch the sentences
of insert update an delete but full.

Thanks in advanced.

Manuel