Re: pg_autovacuum not doing anything

От Thomas F. O'Connell
Тема Re: pg_autovacuum not doing anything
Дата
Список pgsql-general
How do you know that it is not vacuuming or analyzing anything?

And which version of postgres did you build/acquire pg_autovacuum from?

It seems that in post-8.0 versions, there is almost no output by
default. You could try increasing the debug output using -d 1 or -d 2
on the command line to verify that any activity is occurring.

--
Thomas F. O'Connell
Co-Founder, Information Architect

Strategic Open Source: Open Your i™