Re: [INTERFACES] Create a database with ecpg

От rodneyr@embratel.com.br
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Create a database with ecpg
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
When I create the database using "createdb", everything works well. But when I
try to create it inside my program C, nothing works and I don't receive any
error messages.

It's a simple program, that I made just to learn embbed SQL in C. It creates a
database, or try, called "testbase". Then I create a table and put 3 values
inside it (1, 2 and 3).

I pre-compiled it using ecpg and then compiled using gcc.

P.S.: I'm able to connect to any other database with psql.

Thank you.

Rodney